As I found myself waking up in the Purple Forest, I saw evil pixies flying past the big bright sun. I was lying in a meadow of dark blue flowers, their pollen smelt like burnt flesh. I turned to my left and there standing among the dark blue flowers were magic mushrooms, they were red and white. The spiky purple leaves fall from the tall purple trees/. As I turn to my right I smell a horrid smell, there in amongst the purple trees was a pond of death. As I approached this foul smelling pond of death I could see it was thick, black goo that filled the pond. I walked away found in a clearing, where I could see a waterfall. This waterfall had beautiful clear water. I could see the magical fish dancing in the water underneath the waterfall. Some parts of the purple forest can be magical and beautiful but other parts and dark and evil. So make sure you stick to the right path where you pass by the Purple Forest.


Powered by Blogger.