As i found myself waking up in the Purple Forest it felt like a nightmare. Next to me was a waterfall it wasn't like your normal waterfall the water was like black gooey blood, people call it the waterfall of death. I had a sense that i was not alone and behind me was a drangon it was green and had scaly skin like a fish but i felt that he was my friend. So I hoped on the dragon and I saw a sword that was shiny the bow was ancient and the suit of armer that was old and warn. The sky had a black clous lumming over it and it rained black gooey blood. The red roses had black syrp, people call then the roses of death. In the middle of the Purple Forest is a magical willow tree, the branches looked like old wrinkly hands that want to grab you.behind the willow tree is a old abandoned castle but that's what I thought. A evil queen named Elizabeth so if you even look at the castle she will punish you. So always be ware of the Purple Forest.


Powered by Blogger.